W E S T B U R Y UFSD
OFFICE OF CENTRAL REGISTRATION
545 Dryden Street, Westbury, NY 11590
(516) 876-5100 office (516) 874-1695 (FAX)
Applications can be picked up anytime during regular hours.
Please call for an appointment to submit a completed application.
Welcome to the Westbury Union Free School District!
The Westbury UFSD proudly welcomes all of our
families to our community of learning.
OUR OFFICE HAS RE-OPENED -BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
8:30 am - 2:00 pm
The Westbury School District established the Office of Central Registration to facilitate the registration experience to our new families who are newly entering. The district has revised its Registration/Enrollment materials in alignment to the requirements of the Regulations of the Commissioner of Education (8 NYCRR 100.2(y)). If you should have any complaints concerning enrollment, registration, and/or placement that the district has not been able to address, you can contact the following offices:
- The Office of the Attorney General by mail to 120 Broadway, 23rd Floor, New York, NY 10271, by phone to (212) 416-8250, or by email to email@example.com.
- The State Education Department by mail to Office of Bilingual Education and World Languages, 55 Hanson Place, Room 594, Brooklyn, NY 11217, by phone to (718) 722-2445 or by email to OBEFLS@nysed.gov.
Registration operates Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm. Children who reside within the district and are between 5 years of age (by December 1st) and under 21 years of age are entitled to attend Westbury Public Schools regardless of immigration status or English language proficiency. In addition, Westbury has a grant-funded half-day pre-kindergarten program. In order to attend the half-day pre-kindergarten program, children must be 4 years old by December 1st and also reside in the district.
- To access a Registration Packet for new entrants please click on this link: Registration Packet or pick up an application at Central Registration.
- Pre-K Registration Packet
FOR CHANGE OF ADDRESS
If a family moves to a new residence within the school district during the school year, a Change of Address packet must be completed. It is extremely important that we have current information on record at all times. As a result, we ask that if your address, phone number, or emergency contact information changes, you immediately contact Central Registration.
- To access a Change of Address Packet, please click on this link: Change of Address Forms or pick up an application at Central Registration.