Health & Safety
The health and well-being of students are critical to their engagement and success in school. Westbury Union Free School District has a Registered Nurse in every building who works daily to promote student health and wellness.
Your school nurse responds to student injuries and illness, manages chronic health conditions, works to prevent infectious diseases, and is a resource for students, parents, and staff. If you have any questions about your student’s health, your should be your first contact.
- Dryden Street Elementary Nurse
- Drexel Avenue Elementary Nurse
- Park Avenue Elementary Nurse
- Powells Lane Elementary Nurse
- Westbury Middle School Nurse
- Westbury High School Nurse