Building and Field Use Forms
Instructions for Building and Field Use Application Process
1. Download the complete application from the Westbury Website 60 days or more prior to event. (Building Forms
2. Fill out all required information on Application for Building and Field Use.
3. Submit application only
to the Facilities Office. The Facilities Office will notify the
applicant if the date is available or not. The Facilities Office will forward the application
to the requested building for review by the Principal, Head Custodian and Security
4. Once the application is returned by the building administrator, the applicant will be
notified of the review status. If the building Principal has authorized the use of the
building, proceed with the next steps listed below.
5. Obtain Certificate of Liability Insurance in accordance with the requirements on the
attached supplement with limits of at least $1,000,000/2,000,000 aggregate combined
single limit for bodily injury and property damage. Indicate contractual liability coverage
showing the policy has been contracted to provide this coverage for the "Hold Harmless"
agreement. Applicant must hand in an endorsement
form: ISO Form CG2026(0704) or broader is prefered.
6. Fill out Hold Harmless agreement.
7. Upon approval, the applicant is to submit ALL fees to the Facilities Office in a reasonable
time before the function date.
8. NO function will be allowed until all of the above requirements are completed.